happened to hear a song from 1 litre of tears ost, and i suddenly remembered the show.
its really sad, the fragility of life.
how humans came to this stage of existence through evolution.
and how, through the same mutation of genes, can evolve into such terrible diseases.
the irony, no ?
to quote Ikeuchi Aya :
"If you look up at the sky after falling down the blue sky is also today stretching limitlessly and smiles at me...I'm alive."
"For those people who are really listening, they will definitely understand."
"People shouldn't dwell on the past. It's enough to try your best in all that you're doing now."
"Reality is too cruel, too brutal. I don't even have the right to dream. As I think about the future, the tears will come out again."
"Where should I head towards? Even if there isn't answer, I'll feel better by writing it down. I've looked for a pair of helping hands but I couldn't feel them, couldn't see them. I only face towards darkness and hear hear the sounds of my hopeless screams."
"The quiet classroom after class; The view outside the window; the wooden floor of the corridoors; Talking in homeroom; I like all these. I'm likely to only cause trouble for people and it might not really do me any good to stay here. Even if it's like that, I still want to stay here. Because this is the place where I am."
"To be able to smile and tell everyone this; i have, at least, cried one litre of tears. Therefore, even when i leave this school, I definitely won't think that some things have ended."
-
went to night safari last night !
went with the jap girl yl was hosting, konomi-chan~! (:
she's really cute leh. haha.
she decided she wanted to walk instead of taking the tram, and personally i thought that was a good decision. haha. just because, by walking i think we were able to interact and talk to her, learn jap words from her and teach her some chinese ones. haha.
also, she taught us the jap lyrics to the elephant song !
unfortunately, i forgot quite a huge portion lah. :/
before that, we went to sentosa. to see the merlion, and the beach.
good weather, imo. cos it wasn't raining, and there wasn't any sun so it was really comfortable. (:
i like nice and windy weather 8)
dinner was at vivo's food republic, and they charge really exorbitant prices okay !
like, 6bucks for a small bowl of bak kut teh ?
zzz.
well, at least she liked it 8)
and before before that, was at yl's house. playing with strings, paper balls, shanshan..
and while yl was getting ready, me and peggy found a common topic with konomi-chan !
hahaha, yes j-dramas and hot guys !
she likes oguri shun 8)
on a random note, neoprints is called purikura in jap.
gosh, even their name for neoprints is cute.
reached home rather late, struggled to study for bio test, but it was basically a losing battle lah.
BUT !
today is a good day. really.
(1) its lab, so yeah.
(2) bio test postponed ! (:
(3) genetics deadline extended too !
i am a happy student now. heh.
iyaa~
the small blogging box is making me frustrated, so i'm going off.
No comments:
Post a Comment