Saturday, July 17, 2010

Of exams, falling down and shopping

17.07.2010, 雨天

Emma's guide to getting injured

1) Bumping into stuff

This usually works best after midnight, preferably between 1-3am. It's actually really really simple - just be relatively tired from studying and close to dying when you're going to bed. Umm, yeah.
Upon turning off your lights, the tired you will be too tired to watch where you're going, and voila !
Works like a charm okay - I have bumped into the wall, the door and my bed in the last few weeks. Even my sister bumped into the wall after turning off the lights outside and attempting to enter the room, so I ensure you that this is not difficult at all !
If get really good at it, you don't even need to do this at night. Success rates in broad daylight is really high, too.

2) Stepping off your bed

This can be achieved by the comfort-seeking-but-hardworking you. Just decide to study on your bed with your legs crossed for a couple of hours, and after you've decided that you have inflicted sufficient torture on your brain, proceed to get off your bed and turn off your lights. (All good kids turn off their lights before they sleep, we cannot let global warming burn us to death.)
Stand on your bed (because honestly, that's the most logical thing to do.), and with one foot numb (because you've had them crossed for the past 2 hours of so), step down from your bed with the numb food.
This is guaranteed success as well, if the scab+bruise on my knee and my arm is anything to go by. (Walao eh, got laughed at for this for an entire day leh!)
Sister hasn't tried it yet, so how contagious this is I do not know. YET.

Anyway, I only have 2 methods as of now lah. (Tripping over your own feet is not counted, since you don't end up falling down and getting hurt) I am not that clumsy okay, so I do not injure myself often (thank goodness!)


Final exams are over, and the next term starts in... ONE WEEK.
I think I'll do badly this time - seems like my tikams are always wrong ): WHY LIKE THAT T.T But I heard the results will only be released around the time when we take the term 2 finals, so.... yeah.

On a brighter note, shopping with ml, my, cincelia and ts is actually very fun and entertaining ! Even when the shopping mall is half empty - okay, it was good because the shopping mall was half empty.
KBox with yl, peggy, eunice and jasmine was good too ! Though yeah, I keep proving to myself that I can't sing. Hah.


Big Walk tomorrow !

No comments: