Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Of physiology and names

I think I have a Michelle-like face. Because after one year, my physio teacher still calls me Michelle whenever she wants me to answer a question, to the extent that everytime she calls Michelle, I will tend to look up. (Because there is no Michelle in my class.)
Sad.
I like physio though, its interesting ! I just don't like memorising everything that needs to be memorised.
Maybe I can kinda understand my teacher's plight with my name lah, since there's a bunch of foreign looking and sounding words in physio which apparently makes perfect sense to her. Hmmm, wonder what's tough about my name though....

Anyway. Today's lecture was about the liver, and I am very sorry for my liver, but I got bored after approximately 1 hour. But I did learn stuff from the lecture okay, even though I'm guilty of not paying full attention. I just... can't recall right now. ):

"If your head is wax, don't walk in the sun." - Benjamin Franklin


This, I think is self explanatory. Though I don't think wax melts that easily? Though with Singapore's weather, you'll never know... Yep, better save your head than take the risk right ? HAHAH.

"One kind word can warm three winter months." - Japanese proverb


I wanna watch Liar Game.

No comments: