Friday, September 17, 2010

Please don't let September end.

because the end of September will bring the (temporary) end of everything I ever knew, and the beginning of everything I never knew. ;_;
I'm not gonna deceive myself - I'm scared, I don't know what to do, what to feel, what to say, how to react. But I'll deal with it, and I'm going to make sure that this time, I'll make it.
がんばります!

I watched 'Dive!' last Sunday too ! eh, part of it actually. I think its good, though. They say that with each win, your loneliness increases. But I feel that with each win, you find out who your true friends are, and who are the ones who are worth your time, effort and emotional contribution.

&&,
my organiser is awesome ttm ! No regrets, yl ! :D
Its like everything you ever need, and more ! There's even a page for you to plan for the house you intend to buy - where, when, how much, the floor plan - everything ! I am so so so amazed, you know ? HAHAH.

oh, anyone want to take a trip down to ikea with me ?

No comments: