Wednesday, March 30, 2011

i want to talk about nothing and anything

on and on and on.

i miss the times when i can just talk about anything and nothing.
it seems like i've been talking less and less when im here, probably because there's no one i can talk to in that kind of way.

why is everyone so far away ? i like talking to people in person, face to face ):


I always try to avoid saying this, just because. But, I'm tired.
and I think it might be showing. I didn't participate at all in the class discussion today like I usually would, and it was surprising for some. Thiya thought there would be a few places where i would say something, and he actually asked me what was wrong with me after class. hahahaha, just cos I didn't rebutt his opinions like I usually would ? LOL. but yes, i hate to admit it, but I'm tired. and I'm glad there's no lessons on friday, just faculty talks and the orientation of which I volunteered for ! hahah.

No comments: