
No idea if you'll actually see this here on the day itself, but Happy Birthday ! Finally 18 ah, can stop whining and go watch M18 movies already leh ! Plus, Inception is still showing, so hurry up go and watch lah !
She makes my messy room messier, frustrates me by being slow and slower, makes me jealous my having tons of holidays, does weird stuff infront of the webcam in the middle of the night, gives me insomnia by not turning off the lights at night, watches reruns of 完全娱乐, spams WOWP, Keeping up with the Kardashians, refuses to return me money, needs me to drip eyedrops for her, refuses to carry the heavy luggage... the list can go on and on and on...
but I just wanna say, You've been a great sister ! Well, at least cos you're able to put up with my craziness and weirdness and sharp tongue, right ? hahah. I'm weird, but you know you're not that far off either lah, okay ? :D
Nah, some Sho-kun

tiny, cos the huge one is too huge.
& because you can stare at this forever and not get bored of it, right ? :D
scans courtesy of hisa_no_nikki@lj& I haven't talked about the trip to Malaysia, but the flight there was one of the worst ones I ever had. I would rather take a bus actually, cos I think there's no point wasting money flying in, though its so much faster. But I was travelling with my grandfather, and you don't make a 91 year old man climb up and down the bus through customs, right ?
But anyway, the flight. We were supposed to depart Singapore at 1pm, and because of my gfather and father, being punctual kancheong spiders, we were at the boarding gates at 12.40pm. Without any inkling of what's going on, we waited with all the other passengers till 1.20pm, when they FINALLY started letting passengers board the plane. and this is already 20mins after the stipulated take-off time.
and then, they suddenly asked the four of us to wait, and proceeded to tell us that we couldn't board as they swopped a bigger plane for a smaller plane, and we were offloaded. Of course, my father being the second in line at the check in counter earlier wouldn't accept being offloaded without prior notice, and insisted that we took that flight. By this time, we were already 40 mins past tie stipulated take-off time.
So after all the commotion, we boarded the plane and all. Since we were the last passengers to board, I thought we would take off soon, you know. BUT NO. There was this huge holdup for idk what reason, and by the time the plane actually took off, it was already 2.20pm. And that, is 20mins after the stipulated landing time at LCC in KL.
Very surprising you know, its the first time I experienced such delays. Okay, maybe its because I seldom travel, or maybe its budget. But even then, budget should still have standard right ? At the very least, tell your passengers the reason for the delay beforehand !
So then, I thought I could sleep on the plane. Its only 1 hour, but what else am I supposed to do when there's no food/entertainment on the plane ?
So yes, sleep. A kid started wailing/shrieking/crying at the front portion of the plane, and the parent just couldn't seem to pacify him. It's fine though, cos I was sitting in the middle, and I can ignore it and still sleep rather peacefully. Just when he decided to be pacified and stopped, the kid behind me started crying. idk, but how come all the father could do was just ask her to keep quiet ? From what I see, she's probably about 3/4 years old, and since when does a 3/4yo keep quiet when you tell them to ?
The shrieking lasted for about half an hour, and she finally quietened down when the plane landed. YAY.
Shall save my comments on the LCC, because after bitching that much, I should be nice already. Plus, my aseptic techniques lab report is waiting for me, and its already 3.10am.
No comments:
Post a Comment