Thursday, September 02, 2010
"But that's the way life usually is, it just passes you by"
Radios in Heaven by Plain White T's ♥
I think I can only say, treasure all thats around you while you're still living. You'll find that you have a lot of regrets when you lose someone special, and you can't turn time back. Plus, no one wants to hold onto a bunch of regrets, right ?
I think today was a productive day ! Hahah. Managed to grasp a bit of glycolysis, glyconeogenesis, glycogenesis and glycogenolysis. YAY ! now all that's left is to try to remember the names of the enzymes and all, which I don't think I have to do anytime soon. ^^v
Will finish the lab report on aseptic techniques tonight too, my short term goal for today ! hahah.
Plus, first time I cabbed home from kovan station ! HAHAH !
"Bacteria, I conquer you !"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment