Monday, November 08, 2010

home is where the ♥ is

it was 27degrees in Sydney today !
not that its anything amazing, but we haven't had a hot day in a long time ! though I know, its technically spring right !
but yeah, though it was so super hot in the afternoon, a dark sky greeted me when i emerged from the chem lab 3 hours later. and at night, coupled with howling winds, lightning flashed and thunder rumbled, signalling the start of a thunderstorm ! (omg, that totally sounds like a secondary school narrative opening paragraph !)
Yes, but anyway ! the thunderstorm tonight really reminded me of home, so so much ! I'm so used to lightning and thunder when it rains, that I never realised how much I missed these sounds. hahaha, so twisted i know, but i don't care.
i love thunderstorms, even with the dangerous lightning and rolling thunder (:

actually other than this, I have nothing much to say, just that - I AM GOING HOME IN 6 WEEKS TIME. hahaha.
and Yanling, PLEASE don't make me come up with a wishlist ? I can't do that !



EDIT:
the news says that there was hail in Randwick, but i don't know. I didn't notice anything, just the sound of the wind ?

No comments: