Here to report that I'm still alive down under !
quite a hectic week since I last blogged, I think. there was my presentation last wednesday, and then something else which i cannot remember right now. Oh, and then there was a maths test, chemistry test and debate today. horrible wednesday, but i think it turned out alright. the debate was quite fun, cos i was the last speaker and it was enjoyable to see their faces and shock when i rebutted their last point. and then, we won ! :D the topic was: Fun is more important than work. and my team was the negative. HAHA.
couldn't finish my maths test though, i think I'm too slow ! and chemistry, all the moles calculations are back to haunt my again and again, and I cant seem to get them ! need to work more on my moles, rahhh.
got back the explanation essay we handed in a few weeks ago. I feel terrible, cos I think the teacher is under the impression that I've never written explanation essays before and said it was and excellent essay, a good first attempt. omg guilty max !
other than that, some of kor's friends have gone back. makes me want to go back too !
on friday night, before they left, they had a gathering of some sort at his place, with cakes and everything, and everyone played saboteur till around 3am. hahaha. and the next day, the 4 of them flew off. hahha.
and so i need to move up soon, which is like by friday cos i only paid my rent till friday. AHHH, its so troublesome to move. have to pack everything again ! hahah.
Harry Potter's coming out too, so exciting ! heard that its really good !
and today's the 17th, exactly one month to Singapore ! WHOOOO~
the other day, i was so touched when my landlady gave me vitamin C's, medication and dinner ! hahaha. its not much, but somehow she found out that i was sick and was running a fever, and gave me medication. and so, my fever recovered after one day, and here i was today, arguing with people that work is more important than fun. HAHA.
work hard, emma. chem chem chem !
No comments:
Post a Comment