Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011, I've got you.

Happy New Year everyone !
2011 is here, which means that in 6 days I'll be on a plane to Sydney. dunno if I consider that a good or a bad thing ?

went to PLAY on the 30th. EYE OPENING EXPERIENCE. hahaha, thats all i can say, i think. something i have never seen before, yeah~
i think we'll go back there again, though when idk. i'm going to have to return to syd soon, so i guess at least half a year later for me.

countdown was good, if you ask me. not squeezy, good view of the fireworks, MBS and the flyer.
and the company, of course. awesome time spent with awesome people, countdown couldn't be better.

Looking back, I feel like I didnt do anything of significance in 2010. and i start to wonder - was 2010 really that bad ? honestly, i dont know.
i guess the most significant thing i did was to go to Australia. and i know, this is the last chance im giving myself.
2010 was also the year I turned 21, and the first time i spent my birthday alone/overseas. compared to the hyped up 21st's i attended when i was home, I guess mine would be considered bland and boring.
met a lot of new people, experienced many new things.
i guess you could say i grew up, to my full 21 years in the 3 months i spent in Australia. learnt to cook and do everything by myself. not that its a bad thing, honestly.

in retrospect, i guess i can consider 2010 a good year - it was a year where i became stronger, did things which i never expected i will do, stepped out of my comfort zone and grew up as a person. (all i need to do now is to grow taller HAHA)

what will 2011 bring for me ?
as of now, i have no idea. but emma, this is the time to make your 2011 count.

No comments: