By the time I return from Japan, it will be the 11th, and i'm probably leaving on the 18th or 19th, which leaves be less than 10 days in Singapore ! I havent actually decided when i should check in to the hostel. If i leave on a friday, i will be able to settle the bank account and all that shizz, but what am i to do on sat and sun ? Rot alone ? I would rather rot at home, actually.
which means checking in on either sat or sun would mean no bank account as of yet. But then that would mean I get to spend maximum time at home. haha, decisions, decisions.
As im currently leaning toward staying here till sat, I am in the midst of convincing myself that a bank account is not that urgent, and i do not need to rush things. HAH. We shall see.
I think Taiwan was really fun !
Especially liked the gardens we went up to at Taichung. Very pretty !
But I stupidly left the tickets to the exhibition at home, and only realised when we arrived at the exhibition hall after more than an hours drive. Oh well.
Very good experience this time, I reckon. Which other trip would you get to miss a flight, a scheduled train and get rejected by taxi drivers all at once ?!
Got a rash from all the alcohol I drank last night at Wild Oats. Seems like I'm allergic to alcohol ? Good then, no beer belly for me ! hah ! As it is, I'm having a lot of problems with my current belly, and do not need unnecessary input from beer !
I wonder what the maximum dose of antihistamines is per day, the itch is so annoying !
No comments:
Post a Comment